Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Years

1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?

Learned to care for twins by myself. Cared for twins by myself. Learned to run. Found an exercise regimen that I actually don't hate. Watched a boy turn 7, another turn 4.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?



Didn't make one last year.

This year...I'm going to make being healthier a bigger priority. Make me a bigger priority.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?



Yep

4. Did anyone close to you die?



Yeah.

5. What countries did you visit?



I have a feeling my answer is going to be the same on this one for quite a while: none outside of the country in which I currently reside.

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?

Less stress.

7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

January 2nd 2009 Welcome baby Cole!
July 11th 2009 Welcome Sydney and Graham!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?



The commitment to weight-loss. And TWO babies!

9. What was your biggest failure?



The same thing I’ve said for the last several years: the moments when I’ve been less than the parent I want to be.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?



Yes! FLU

11. What was the best thing you bought?



By far, my ongoing personal training sessions have been the best money I’ve ever spent. Those sessions are continually teaching me I’m capable of so much more than I give myself credit for, and that positive energy has influenced every aspect of my life.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?



Whitney Houston - Welcome back girl...yeah you're stronger than you think.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?



Mr. West...I'm going to let you finish but...

14. Where did most of your money go?



Mortgage, Gym.

15. What did you get really excited about?

The babies!

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?

Be Careful by Brooke White, since Graham LOVES it and I've played it 1000 times!

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:


– happier or sadder? Same
– thinner or fatter? Thinner, a little. Stronger, at any rate.


– richer or poorer? Financially poorer, definitely.

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?



Riding

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?



Stressing

20. How did you spend Christmas?



At home, just my little family and I.

21. Did you fall in love in 2009?

With Cole, Sydney and Graham

22. What was your favorite TV program?



Glee

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?



No.

24. What was the best book you read?

Can't remember.

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?


Michael Buble

26. What did you want and get?

an I phone

27. What did you want and not get?

Peace

28. What was your favorite film of this year?



Avatar in 3D.

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?



I think there was cake.

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?



The kids, less worry.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?

Yoga Pants Every Day.

32. What kept you sane?



My computer

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

Taylor Swift. You go girl!

34. What political issue stirred you the most?



Universal Health Care

35. Who did you miss?



Kids when I'm not with them.

36. Who was the best new person you met?



Alicia

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.



That I can do it, really.

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.



isnt it sad we're insane, playing the games that we know end in tears, games we've been playing for thousands and thousands.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment